Gold Recovery Centrifugal Concentrator Mechanical
|FOB Price:||US $8,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $8,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: LX
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Product Name: Gold Recovery Centrifugal Concentrator Mechanical
- Delivery: with in 20-30 Days
- Power: 11kw
- Spare Parts Supply: Long Term with Good Price
- Trademark: Hengchang
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Gravity Separator
- Weight: 1.1-12t
- Material Feature: Oil Resistant
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Multi Color
- Condition: New
- Keyword: Gold Centrifugal Concentrator
- Mining Object: Gold, Iron, Ore, Cement, Rock
- Motor: AC Motor
- After Sale Service: Life Time
- Transport Package: Standard Packing
- Origin: Gongyi City, Henan Province, China
Centrifugal separator consists of two major parts, which are separation mechanism and auxiliary mechanism.
The separation structure of centrifugal separator is drum, which is hollow and of the shape of frustum.
The slope of drum inner surface is from 30 to 50 degree, which is made from steel plate flange welding, cast aluminum or glass fiber reinforced plastics. Drum is fixed to the axle by chassis and spins along with the axle.
Auxiliary mechanism consists of feeding device, ore discharge device, flush device and the procedure control device
Ore pulp is delivered by feeding pulp distributor through two location to the inner wall of drum, while the drum is spinning at high speed.
Ore pulp spins along with the drum. Under the action of centrifugal force, the heavier mineral deposits on inner wall and spins along with the drum. The lighter mineral grains spin at a speed different to drum. During the process of spin, lighter mineral grains will be discharged out of the drum. After 3 minutes, the pulp distributor will turn away from normal position and stop feeding ore pulp. After finishing discharging the tailings, discharging pulp distributor will turn away from normal position and be prepared to receive the concentrate. High pressure flushing water valve will switch on automatically and wash the concentrate down off the inner wall. Then the valve will switch off automatically.
After discharging all the concentrate, discharging and feeding pulp distributor will return to their normal positions and start another separation circulation.
Centrifugal separator is known as centrifuge or centrifugal chute. Strong centrifugal force produced by high speed spin strengthens the process of gravity separation and effectively recover the ultrafine ore particles. Nowadays, centrifugal concentrator is widely used for the recovery of gold, tungsten, lead, manganese, iron, etc.
1. Very effective for the process of ultrafine ore slime, The recovery rate of 37-39 micron is over 90%.
2. Under the action of centrifugal force, the process of gravity separation is strengthened and the separation time is much shortened. Therefore, the capacity of centrifugal concentrator is much bigger.
3. Small land coverage and high automation.
|Model||Drum Dia.(mm)||Drum Slope(°)||Drum Speed(r/min)||Input Size(mm)||Input Thickness(%)||Capacity(m3/h)||Power(kw)||Dimension|