Hot Selling High Pressure Carbon Black Briquette Machine
|FOB Price:||US $2,500-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,500-20,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Packing|
- Model NO.: YYQ
- Product Shape: Oval Shape
- Condition: New
- Press Type: Hydraulic
- Briquettes Shape: Can Be Designed According to You
- Guarantee: One Year
- Sample: We Can Test The Samples Free for You
- Trademark: HC
- Origin: Henan China
- Pressing Mode: Hydraulic
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Stand: 90-120kg/Each Ball
- Application: for Different Powder Mataerials
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Installation: We Can Supply
- Mining Object: Metallic and Non-Metallic Ore Excavator
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008, CE
This series machine adopts a unique hydraulic system, so that improve the briquetting rate and strength. Briquetting line is the transformation of a powder or granular product formed into composition with more valued pressure. This is for recycling mine waste and coal waste in production, which accomplished by compacting the product with a roller press.
2. Suitable raw material for briquetting
Iron powder materials
Color and black metallic mine powder
Coal powder or charcoal powder
Other kind of powder material
3. Available shape of the final product
Oval, egg, square, pillow, bread shape etc, the one install the original machine is oval shape, if you need the other shape, we can change the roller for you, expect the oval shape
4. Features of briquete making machine:
1) Direct&professional briquetting machine manufacturer
2) High briquetting ratio
3) Double rollers briquetting machine
4) High pressure briquetting machine
5) Durable&energy-saving briquetting machine
6) Offer installation guide
How to choose a suitable briquette machine:
1. What's the raw material?
As different materials match different machines, So pls tell us what's the raw material, is it limestone powder, coal powder or other metal powder.
2. The moisture of raw material
The moisture determines whether dryer is needed in the process.
3. The size of raw material
It should be crushed if the size is too big.
4. Capacity you need
Different capacity match different models of machine, what's more, the smaller the capacity is, the simpler the process will be.
Delivery of the briquette machine: