Pfl Series Coal Crusher Vertical Compound Crusher Machine
|FOB Price:||US $4,000-28,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $4,000-28,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PFL-800
- Object: Coal
- Crushing Degree: Fine Grinding Machine
- Principle: Roller Culling
- Finished Surface: Cut Off Tool
- Tongs′ Features: Adjustable Tongs
- Price: USD4000-20000
- Time of Delivery: Within One Month After Payment
- Spare Parts Supply: Long Term, Good Price
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Application Materials: Coal, Stone, Charcoal Lumps, Salt, Sand, etc.
- Specification: ISO9001-2008
- HS Code: 847410000
- Type: Hammer Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Crushing Style: Grinding and Impact
- Cutter Material: High-Speed Steel
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): 250-300MPA
- Port of Delivery: Shanghai, Qingdao, Lianyungang, etc.
- Term of Payment: T/T, L/C, West Union
- Time of Payment: Before Delivery
- After Sale Service: Long Term
- Machine Condition: New
- Trademark: HC
- Origin: Henan, China
1. Introduction of High Efficiency Vertical Compound Crusher Machine
PFL vertical compound crusher is new product based on the PCL vertical compound crusher and domestic and overseas fine crushing technology.
2. Advantages of High Efficiency Vertical Compound Crusher Machine
It owns the advantages of large crushing ratio, 1.4 times higher than other domestic similar machines; High efficiency and energy-saving; The life of the wearing parts increased 2-3 times; Adjustable gap between hammer and impact plate, which can satisfy different sizes requirement. It is widely used in mining, metallurgy, refractory, cement, coal, glass, ceramics, and electric power industries.
3. Application of PFL Series Vertical Compound Crusher Machine
The vertical compound crusher is fine crushing equipment that crushes materials in middle hardness, such as rocks and mines with pressure strength less than 210MPa and humidity less than 5%. e. g. Limestone, dolomite, cement clinker, iron ore, molybdenum ore, aluminum, cobble, rock phosphorite, copper ore, burned magnesite, serpentine, calces, gypsum, lump coal, zeolite, sandstone and so on. It is widely used in the industry of mining, metallurgy, building materials, fireproof materials, cement, coal, glass, chemical industry, electricity power and so on.
4. Working Principle of PFL Series Vertical Compound Crusher Machine
The motor drives the rotor that fixed on the main bearing to run quickly toward certain direction when the machine works. The materials are fallen into the throw-up disc and impacted by the high speed strips of the throw-up disc, and then strikes with the impact board under the effect of Centrifugal Force.
Because the impact board is bevel and the gravitation, the materials are threw to the taper crushing room and impacted by the high-rotating up hammerhead. After gaining sufficient energy, the materials are thrown to the impact board again and action repeats. The materials strike with each other in the crushing room and then are down to the column-shape rotor room. Then crushed, pressed, and ground and action repeats. In this way, the materials go through up, middle, and down rotor crushing rooms and crushed, pressed, and ground by the hammers and the impact boards, and finally the materials are gradually crushed into needed sizes and come out.
5. Feature of PFL Series Vertical Compound Crusher Machine
The machine has special structure in the part of throw-up disc, which can improve the usage of abrasive material and reduce the cost. The wearing parts are made of anti-abrasion material (metal alloy in high hardness and toughness), so it can endure for long time. It has the advantage of high crushing ratio, large output, high efficiency, and low consumption. It is of easy operation, good performance, low noise, little vibration and good airproofing, so it is a high efficient and high level fine crushing equipment.
|Type||Main shaft rotating|
|PFL-800||1000||< 50||< 3-5 60-90%||15-22||10-20|
|PFL-1000||750||< 120||< 3-5 60-90%||37-55||20-45|
|PFL-1250||530||< 150||< 3-5 60-90%||55-75||40-70|
|PFL-1500||495||< 120||< 3-5 60-90%||132||70-100|
|PFL-1750||424||< 120||< 3-5 60-90%||160||130-190|
|PFL-2000||370||< 120||< 3-5 60-90%||185||100-160|